The Kenmore 110 Series is an easy to use home Washing machine created by Kenmore.

Why wont it power on

1. # Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. ##)* Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. **)1 washer wont turn on at all

2 washer sat in storage 5 yrs.

3 kenmore catalyst model#11020094993

Most Helpful Answer

Well first off is there power at the outlet, if yes then put the timer in the wash cycle mode, now when you pull the knob out or in depending on the model it should start filling with water no matter if the lid is up or down, if there's no sound or water going in then I would suspect it's either the timer on off switch, or the more easier power cord interruption, which I mean if it was stored I'd have to assume that a rodent might have been feeding on your electric wires inside the machine, this would be the first thing I'd chk, it's the most invasive way to find out what's wrong, then I would have to look at the timer, unless this washer has an inline fuse(very doubtful).

JC Valle will be eternally grateful.