Released on June 18, 2013, this Android smartphone features dual SIM card support, a 4.7" 720p display, a quad-core processor, and 2 GB of RAM.

phone stuck on andriod logo

Hi please can sum one help me

My phone went dead I but it on charge. But when it came on it went straight to an andriod screen. I treid to do a factory reset. Treid loading on new firmware with sdcard treid a couple of diffrent one nothing want to word. Now I never changed the firmware or rom ion the phone so it stil sould be standerd I dnt now what els to do please can sumone help me please. On doing factory reset or what ever the same msg cmes on big fail E faild to mount cache invalid arguments ensure pathmountes failed

me to facing the same issue

You should check this youtube tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYjQePBR...

Don't panic! As long as you can get into boot loader you should be fine!

hii there,, thanx for your above post however the link you added above isn't helpful as the phone we have an issue for is for Huawei ascend P6 and the tutorial on the above link is for Samsung devices..

heino will be eternally grateful.