1/4 of a Mojito spilled on Top Left corner of MacBook
Hey Guys! First off, THIS SITE IS AMAZING!!!!
Anyways, my cousin spilt a little bit of her beverage on the Top Left corner of her laptop. It caused it to shut down. She let me have it after dried up for a couple days. I was excited to have it and try and fix it. The Laptop turns on now only when it's plugged in. If it's not, it wont turn on at all. The System Profiler says to REPLACE BATTERY NOW. Also, NOT CHARGING. I took out the battery and plan on buying a new one. But should I replace just the battery or also the DC? Help please! Thank you very much!
Also, I went to the Apple store and a guy took a look at it. He did something by holding "N" and the power button. A screen popped up and said that usually, the option to CHECK ADAPTER pops up but it didn't. He said he felt "Sketch" about just being the battery.
Is this a good question?