The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is a rugged version of the Galaxy S4. Currently, it is only on AT&T's 4G LTE network.

Replaced digitizer but screen isn't working in two small areas...

Hey there, I Replaced digitizer and LCD (two separate pieces) for my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. The LCD is working great but the touch digitizer isn't working in two small areas...if I have the keyboard open, I can't hit the q key or the i key. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration. OHHH and I recently replaced a kindle paperwhite screen/touch from China and the top right corner where the preferences is isn't working. I am getting these screens replaced by some phone repair guys off the street of Mumbai. They're supposed to be "the best". Either they're making mistakes or these Chinese LCD/DIgitizers are poor quality.

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

wardzack, if there are small areas that are not working, it is usually the digitizer that is at fault. I would replace it with another one. Most likely your repair guy gets the lower quality.

Thank you so much!!!

wardzack will be eternally grateful.