Black and silver single cup coffee maker with water reservoir on the left hand side. K40/K45.

Add water, Heating, and Medium cup buttons flash but no coffee!

I recently moved cities and after unpacking I noticed my Keurig is no longer working. When I turn my Keurig on, the machine will display the add water, heating and medium cup buttons and they will all be blinking. I tried to replace the external water reservoir and even opened up the bottom of the Keurig to drain the internal reservoir however I have not seen any results. If anyone has had a similar problem, please feel free on what to do in order to fix this.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Most Helpful Answer

I see this is an old post but just in case anybody else runs across it I had the same problem. When you remove the top cover of the water reservoir the Overflow elbow at the top of the reservoir should be clear silicone looking plug your finger over the top of it open the Keurig K-Cup holder close it back hit the Brew button with your finger still held over the elbow and it should Purge the air from the line and get you back to working

I tried Josh's idea but it started blinking again. So, I pulled the entire water reservoir off the Keurig, held over the sink and push in on the water value (on the bottom of the reservoir) and let some water out. Turned off Keurig, reattached the water reservoir and turned it back on. Opened and shut the K-cup lid. and made a cup of coffee.

Ryan Bialaszewski will be eternally grateful.