The Jawbone MINI JAMBOX is a small, portable, bluetooth capable speaker delivering quality sound in a small package.

Why won't my MINI JAMBOX turn on?

My MINI JAMBOX is not responding in any way. When I plug it in to try to charge it nothing happens. Ive tried multiple USB connection cables so the issue lies somewhere in the MINI JAMBOX.

My mini jawbone won't turn on at all, no red light, no white light. I've got it plugged in now.. What do I do? Last time I used it, it was just fine

with mine the white light keeps flashing, and no power it don't do anything

Most Helpful Answer

My Jawbone Jambox wasn't responding (no charge light, unresponsive to on/off switch). I fixed the issue by doing the following:

1. Ensured power switch was off
  2. Held down the round button on top
  3. Plugged in a powered USB charging cable

Now it's working 100% as expected. HTH.

Worked like a charm! Thank you, thank you!!!!

My mini jambox didn't turn on. I tried charging it but nothing happened

the red light was blinking all the time, sometimes the white light

Tried to charge again and RED

I still can't turn on

What should I do?

Worked perfect! Thank you so much!

You are AMAZING! THANK YOU! I just spent 20 minutes with Jawbone support. She told me to turn power button to ON then press the round button. Clearly this didn't work. 2 different cable connections later- still not no light. She then offered me a 25% coupon code to when purchasing a new Jambox (sold out on website). My last instinct was to fix myself - but you have resolved my problem and saved me $200+ xoxoxoxo CHEERS! :D

This has also worked for me! Mine is now charging away merrily! Wish I'd found this BEFORE I bought a new cable!!! Thank you so much.

It sounds like your MINI JAMBOX is not holding a charge. If you've tried multiple USB cables with no results then the issue could be with the USB port itself. This port is not too difficult to replace if you follow this guide: USB/Auxiliary Port

Hey I've just received my mini jawbone and it didn't response anymore once it ran out of battery. I tried charging it from my laptop, but after almost 2 hours of apparent loading ( the red light was blinking all the time) I still couldn't turn it on.

I tried then with my phone wall charger and it worked right away.

Don't panic.

Best

i cant find the parts someone help plz

My mini jambox will not charge via a pc's USB port but it charges fine with wall chargers and portable USB charger battery packs. It is extremely annoying but try and use a USB wall charger, see if that works.

My minijambox won't turn on ? I let it charged for hours , But still nothing happens ....

Mine is exactly the same. I used it for a few hours on battery, it was working fine. I turned it off. Now it's dead, it won't charge using USB or wall charger

Tried to charge again and RED

I still can't turn on

What should I do?

My mini jambox got wet and it does turn on but it doesn't charge. When I plug it the red light turns on but the speaker overheats. I took it to a repair center and they said the board is damaged. If I change it, would that fix the issue?

My mini jawbone won't turn on at all. Nothing no red or white light.. What do I do

If you update the software on the box it takes a good 20 minutes and it is not apparent that anything is happening. Twice I thought my units were bricked. But each time the came back. Plug it into your PC run the voice changer and see if that fixes it.

Noah Sadler will be eternally grateful.