How much does it cost to repair a cracked screen

I recently cracked my screen on my iPhone 6, how much does it cost to get it fixed?

Morgan Franklin that'll be iPhone 6: $109 done by Apple. Check on here how to make the arrangement. Can't really get it done cheaper anywhere else.

@oldturkey03

Your link check on here in the above message doesn't work Can you repost a link that does so we can figure out how to make arrangements to get our IPhone 6 repaired? Much appreciate it!

Morgan,

Replacing the display assembly of the iPhone 6 will cost $149.95 for the Fix Kit, or $144.95 for the part only (iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer). The display assembly with the front camera will cost $174.95 for the Fix Kit, or $169.95 for the part only (iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly).

Hope it helps!

Kevin

iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly Image
iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

Hi friend,the price for iphone 6 4.7'' lcd screen is $97.

The price for iphone 6 4.7'' lcd screen with sensor flex front camera home button lcd metal plate assembly is $112.

Please check here to find details.We really hope can help.

How much is it to repair sd memory card slot for huawei p9

Morgan Franklin will be eternally grateful.