iPhone 5s Home button and microphone doesnt works!

Hi there! my 5s home button doesnt work but the finger print work just fine, when i call someone i could hear them fine but they cant hear me unless I put it on speaker. I did: tried to voice memo and no sound came out, i took the phone a part and replace the flex cable housing for the microphone, charger port and speaker, i also replace the home button, the result was samething my microphone and home button still not working, I had tried to take some breaktimes and come back to redo the whole processes couple times to make sure i did it right but wouldnt help. I really want to know what was wrong im not satisfy with this. Please help

ps: weird thing is siri working just fine when i say something

I have the same problem after a battery replacement. But siri can't hear me. I only can talk via loudspeaker and headphones. The bad thing is that I wanted to sell a phone with a good battery and now...no solution.

andyt0223 will be eternally grateful.