Repair and support for ceiling-mounted bladed fans.

My ceiling fan speed has gone low currently.

The fan was rotating at its normal speed while it was still new. But now the speed has decreased. Air is still coming but not enough. Earlier i taught it was because of the dirt. But after cleaning it does not make any difference. Please advise me what to do.

It may be your motor run capacitor.It can be found in the top cavity of the fan housing.This component is a small black rectangle block which has 3 or 4 wires attached to it. It can be replaced fairly easily.The approximately cost of this part can be from $5.00 to $12.00.Check on line at Amazon or Dan's Fan City. The component # may be something like CBB61. You will also need to know the size of the capacitor.It is rated in size by what is known as microfarads. The symbol is ufd. Example: CBB61 1.5ufd.-2.5ufd. This component has 3 wires attached to it .A yellow and purple wire on one end,and a single red wire on the opposite end. Good luck I hope this helps.

First check the regulator

Then Power supply by tester into FAN motor

By changing condensor of same rating

even , it is not recetified

Take help of electrician to check the fan motor or bearing

Checking is not very complex , it is very simple .

vicky will be eternally grateful.