My Asus TP500LA Not Turning On?

My Asus TP500LA Not Turning On After It Shut Down Bye Its Self

Have you tried reseating the hard drive and SODIMM modules? If this doesn't work, then grab a tube of thermal compound, remove the processor heat sink from the CPU and clean both off using a lint-free cloth and isopropyl alcohol. Remove the processor by turning the screw in the processor socket 180 degrees. Remove and reseat the processor, then turn the screw back as far as it will go. Apply a new layer of thermal paste (about half of an uncooked grain of rice for laptop CPUs) onto the heat die (the rectangle in the middle of the processor), and reapply the heatsink, screwing in opposite corners to avoid applying uneven pressure to the motherboard or CPU socket. Don't wrench the CPU heatsink so tight that it cracks the motherboard, only tight enough to achieve good tight contact with the heat spreader.

I have a similar problem, my Asua turns on and failures in a random way, sometimes it works well, but other times the notebook just turn on for a few seconds and then turn off suddenly, without turning on the screen, and only turns on two LEDs at the same time: the "plane mode" and the "bloq num"...when the notebook turns on with this two LEDs, I know it will turn off at the next second. I already checked the only ram that I can access, because the other 4gb ram I don't know where it is. At least all that I can see seems well connected to me

Gian Lopez will be eternally grateful.