Where is the memory card

Location of memory card

good day guys I Have a concern my Iphone 6 is 64GB but they always said that my phone is not enough memory? so i can download the i want..

I have 6gb storage in my iPhone 6.How to increase it

here it is

There is no memory card inside iphones. apple use BGA chop to do all memory functions

Thanks. I had a water damaged iPhone 6 that carrier At&t wanted me to return to them and they said for my safety, to remove the SIM card (I did do that) and the memory card (I didn't do that because I couldn't find it). I assume there is no problem then, right?

No problem. That's way the Apple handling replacements

Hei buddika i am sri lankan and i want to contact u regarding a iphone problem is there a way i can contact you

Hello Nipuna, Welcome to ifixit, post your question here i'm happy to help you and here many professional volunteers who can help you to fix your phone yourself

The memory card id inside the actual iPhone if you want to get a bigger one i recommend buy a new iPhone and don't struggle

how can i expand my memory card?

Is it possible to switch memory card to a working logic board if my phone is dead and I need a backup

Flash module soldered to logic board and you will need high level BGA reworking skills to replace it, even if you replaced it you want be able to decrypt the encrypted data on dead. Simply, answer is NO

Simply answer is yes actually. The nand CPU and baseband use cryptographic paring, you would have to replace all 3.

Q. How can I even search for a place that would be able to replace the parts on a new board? My phone is smashed. Major damage. No power. But I think if I took to a cca house they could do it. I would pay. I just want my pictures and videos

Ruth Laug will be eternally grateful.