Can I change this screen, or are there other parts missing? (pic)

Image

Hi Oskar,

It will be easier to say what parts you need to replace the screen if you show us the lcd disassembled , but yes it looks easily savable. You may need the the plastic gasket holding the front facing camera and maybe a screw or two and the screen of course. These are widely available. Some sellers may sell the screen with the gasket pre attached. Also be sure to check your housing for dents bending the metal frame over the glass. If this is the case you will need to do more than replace your screen.

the only thing that seems to be missing is the camera holder. many new screens will have the camera holder installed. other than that is looks good!

Thanks. I decided to buy the whole front assembly and a new set of screws, since I had already changed the screen once and one screw was already missing that time.

Oskar Thun will be eternally grateful.