The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

My cameras and flash don't work

I bought a phone to repair, cameras and flash didn't work. Got new screen, power flex cable and new rear camera. Everything but cameras and flash work perfect. When I switch camera on, it comes up black but with the words (video, photo, square etc) but screen doesnt change even when I try to turn it to front camera. Flashlight won't even turn on even by pressing the torch switch? I have no idea what to do next

I'm no expert, but it sounds like a logic board issue... Did you get a new display with a camera, or did you move the old one? The old camera could be bad. As far as the rear camera and flash go, maybe there's a camera connected you could reseat. Maybe you could do a restore? Either way, good luck on getting your phone to work!

Caddy Tindall will be eternally grateful.