Laptops manufactured by Dynabook (formerly Toshiba). Toshiba has since transferred 100% ownership of the laptop business to Sharp.

antivirus shutdown my laptop

I just download Norton antivirus program and now my Toshiba laptop does not want to restart an the reeobot is not working and continue sending the same message^

YOUR PC DID NOT START CORRECTLY

What to do?

As we all know that Norton is a Security software, which secures our PCs, Laptops, and other devices. Sometimes people want to deactivate their Norton utilities. That’s why a company has generated a Customer Service help team whose expert’s technician can easily fix these issues.

Try starting up in Safe Mode. Hold down the function (fn) key while also pressing F8 on start up.

In this case, Norton antivirus blocking star-up file. Such a file is important while restarting or shutdown. You should check the compatibility of Norton software for your PC hardware. I’ve a laptop of Lenevo and the same issue cause when I install the webroot antivirus software.

I face the same issue with my antivirus and I have a solution to this issue.

https://www.norton-com-setup-activate.co... This site solved my problem.

If you are facing shutting down problems in your computer due to Norton Antivirus then the first thing you should ensure that, you have latest version of the antivirus application. Norton related shutdown issues are more common in older versions of Windows. Updating your Norton Antivirus software may help resolve any shutdown problems you are having.

JORIAG will be eternally grateful.