Announced October 22nd and released November 12th, 2013. The iPad mini 2, also known as the iPad mini with Retina Display, has all the pixels of the iPad Air in a smaller 7.9" form factor.

Ipad mini not turning on and not being detected by itunes

After I did the screen replacement, the iPad wouldn't turn on, but since its happened to me before I know that i just had to disconnect the battery and reconnect it and would turn on, but it didn't. I then went to go check if iTunes would recognize the iPad,and it didn't recognized it. I've worked with ipad for over a year now, and this has never happened to me. I am for sure that no metal touched the mother board; i only use plastic when it comes to lifting up the cables. Is this fixable? What can I do?

I am having the exact same issue. the only difference is when I disconnect the lcd itunes will recognize the ipad. did you ever fix this issue?

Ricardo Zapata will be eternally grateful.