The 4Sight 9 is an Android based tablet released on March 15th, 2013. Repair is similar to other tablets in that you need a screwdriver and pry tools, you will also need a solder gun (and solder.) Model number is 4SPA0910C

Why won't my tablet hold a charge?

My tablet will turn on just fine, but I've been having problems with it holding a charge for longer than a few minutes. What can I do to keep it charged longer?

Determine whether or not you are charging it with a USB adapter, or a wall adapter. Often times these tablets will exude more power than a USB is able to give, so when constantly charged that way, it can become less and less likely to hold. Instead, always plug your tablet into the wall, as it can give equal amounts of power as the 4 Sight tablet uses. Another likely cause is that the battery was not connected properly. One should take their battery out and see if there is any debris that this blocking the connection to the device. If this is not the case, a connector may have become bent or have suffered a corrosion, and can be unbent and replaced, using ones fingers, as to avoid the possibility of breakage. Wait several seconds, then turn on the tablet.

What is the difference between a usb adapter and a wall adapter.

For additional information, follow the steps on the troubleshooting page.

Before answer this question I would like to know what is your laptop? Is Macbook Air or Macbook Pro? Since the same issue - won't turn on, but the fix way is difference.

If it is the Macbook Air won't turn onplease check it

If Macbook Pro won't turn on please click to know the fix way.

Hope it can help you.

Hali Ramirez will be eternally grateful.