An electronic toothbrush manufactured by Philips and released in 2007. Five different modes, designed to clean teeth more efficiently.

Why won't my toothbrush turn on?

I have tried charging my brush, but no matter what the toothbrush will not turn on. The charger works fine on my other brush that came with the set.

Most Helpful Answer

If you have used this toothbrush for a while it might be that the rubber of the button isn't pressing hard enough on the button inside the toothbrush. Remove the rubber-button with a small screwdriver and place a small drop of hotglue on the rubber. Let the glue cool down and put the rubber back in place. This will fix the problem most likely.

If the item is very old, the rubber button may not come off but tear. Just open (tear) one side and you will see the metal button. Press it with a small screwdriver and it will work if charged up. Push the rest of the rubber top back in. You just saved some money. A new battery replacement will be next.

Why won't my toothbrush turn on?

The handle has 2 buttons, ensure the correct button is being pushed. The mode button will not turn the toothbrush on.

For further assistance, visit the Troubleshooting Page:

Philips Sonicare FlexCare Troubleshooting

For further details and answers to related questions on this product, refer to this link.

Troubleshooting

My Toothbrush is a Pro40 Sonic it is fully charged bu I can't get it to work it has only one button.

Tasha Panattoni will be eternally grateful.