The trick to all this would be to get this big chip on the bottom right to be reworked on with a professional rework station , i read these instruction on the link you previously provided me !
This post is within this following link :
posted by warnergt
My hypothesis was that there was a bad solder joint on that component. That's why cooling it (compression/expansion) or pressure on it made the iPod work. So the solution would be to reflow the solder enough to reestablish a solid connection.
I actually performed this fix with the iPod powered on and running. Repeat this exercise at your own risk. I used a Panavise to hold the hard drive and metal backplate out of my way. I used the wooden end of a Q-tip style dowel to put pressure on the device. I used a heat gun to heat the device and the solder around it. While placing pressure on the device -- more specifically, the left edge of the device which seemed more sensitive during my probing -- I heated the left area of the device with a heat gun. These heat guns get very hot; there is a fine line between just enough heat and too much heat. I heated it up for just a short period (maybe 5-10 seconds). I started to smell something (good signal to stop [or you went too far]) and removed the heat while still maintaining as much pressure as I could get on the device. I allowed the device and solder to cool for about 20-30 seconds while maintaining pressure. I even blew on it some to speed the process.
The whole time I did this, I was listening to it play with my earbuds. It continued to play. It's still playing now. I hope it continues to play for a long time.