The Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 combines advance imaging components with a rugged build so it can go along wherever your adventures may take you.

What do I do if water has leaked into my camera?

There is water within my camera what do I do?

If water has leaked into your camera, turn it off immediately. Make sure you dry off the outside before opening the battery case. Keep it upright and carefully remove the battery and memory card from the battery compartment. If there is any water in the interior, leave the compartment open and let it evaporate. When the water has evaporated, put the battery and memory card back in and turn the camera on. Hope for the best!

To speed up the evaporation process, I left mine sitting on top of my desktop computer in its closed compartment, where the heat builds up. I left the battery door open so the moisture would have somewhere to go. But now the lens looks dirty and will have to be disassembled and cleaned.

Mine took in the water while in my sink for cleaning.

Luke Wiley will be eternally grateful.