ZTE Boost MAX N9520 boasts a 5.7-inch HD IPS Display with 4G LTE and Android 4.1.

ZTE Boost MAX N9520 will not power o or charge.

ZTE Boost MAX N9520 does not charge or turn on.

Purchased the phone 2 moths ago. o issues or problems until yesterday. The phone shut itself off due to low battery.plugged phone so it wold charge. phone ever charged and it will not power on.

Nice post, such very useful information.

https://goo.gl/KuuqeC

Most Helpful Answer

Hi mi,

It seems to me that you need to replace your battery. Unfortunately, iFixit doesn't currently have a guide for that, but I bet that if you spend some time searching for a replacement battery you can fix it yourself.

Dante

How much would it cost to get my charger port fixed in Chicago, Illinois?

And where at?

My phone is not charging

I plugged my phone, but very second it keeps turning off and one saying power disconnected or power connected. I don't know whats wrong. I dropped it in the toilet but for 1 second and completely dried it off. I need help.

Antivirus is like an umbrella that shields your computer like an umbrella shields you from rain. We need to take action to fight against this enemy. If you get error message that your device is unprotected in spite of the fact that you have best antivirus installed in your computer then you can find various ways in Google to fix this issue, try to uninstall the antivirus and install it again. Of course this will solve this problem, but if it is not for expert advice, then by dialing Avast Setup Support Number at 1800-875-393 (toll free, 24x7) and ask as many question as you want from our team of expertise. For more information visit - http://www.technical-help-number.com/ava...

mi will be eternally grateful.