2.5 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache.

Apple Hardware Test Error: 4SNS/C0000008:Ts0P--124

After running Apple Hardware Test I got the error code 4SNS/C0000008:Ts0P--124. Some the symptoms I observe is that the computer runs very slow and the fans are always running at high speed from the moment I start the laptop. Anyone knows what this means?

Okay oldturkey03, I posted an image of the inside of my Macbook 13" retina late 2012 in my first post. What's circled in red is the SSD tray that has the solid state drive. What's circled in yellow is where I believe the palm rest temp sensor should be located from reading your description. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I have the Same issue on the same model. Did you solve it? Is the sensor there in the picture?

Yes, that's the board where the sensor is located. It's part of the trackpad. Follow this IFIXIT guide: MacBook Pro 13" Retina Display Late 2012 Trackpad Replacement

Jstervil, the problem is most likely related to the sensor of the Ts0P Palm Rest Temp sensor. The palm rest sensor is located on the hard drive cable. It is under the hard drive and up against the front edge of the machine. It may be a bad sensor or your may after corrosion, liquid spill etc. You may want to consider to download and install this Temperature Gauge Pro. It should help show you what your sensors are telling you.

I still can not find the palm rest temp sensor. I read somewhere that it is built in with the track pad ribbon cable, is this true? Also is there anyway I can take a picture of the inside of my mac and upload it here.

I fixed the problem. I replaced the trackpad ribbon cable and everything worked fine.

I have this problem also with My MacBook Pro early 2011, 1278. Everything boots up but is very slow loading. Fans is running loud. Replaced the heat sink, Trackpad, Fan and I still get the same error code.. Apple Hardware Test Error: 4SNS/C0000008:Ts0P--124. Now what? Could be left. Help

Jstervil will be eternally grateful.