An Android smartphone by Samsung for the Asian market, known by many model numbers, released December 2014.

A5 is dropped in water and screen isn't responding.

I need the answer fast, please!!!

Thank you man! That's all I can do!

My phone a5 was dropped in water

Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 model in the bath and it seems like it is working ok but it will not charge

my samsung a5 is droprd in water the screen is not working but all other r going will how to fix it

My A5 dropped in water yesterday...I placed it in rice to absorb the water but my font camera is blurry...there's heat in it..what do I do?

ratiqatamadze59, just like any other phone that got submerged, you will have to take it apart. Stop using your phone, stop trying to connect it to your computer etc. since this could make it worse. Use this video to help you with that. Once apart, clean very part including the logic board and every connector on the board and ribbon cables with 90%+ isopropyl alcohol and a soft brush. Once properly cleaned, replace the battery. This is important so that it does not fail later on. Once properly cleaned you could reassemble it and double check. You could also replace the front display assembly since the touch is not working. This could be caused by a shorted out digitizer, but also by a short circuit on your logicboard. Only after proper cleaning can you make that determination.

Thank you man! Your answer is really heplful!

Hey Dear oldturkey ,

I have just disassembled my phone and the exact same thing happened to me , it drowned but I try to make it come back to life so I tried to boot it up , charge it , blow on it , and after all of that , something like 4 days , we got it into the phone lab , they failed to fix it , then to another one , they failed too , so now its only me and the phone and I dont know how to 100% fix that, when you said to clean it , can you describe exactly how?

I'm afraid to damage the phone even more ..

how do you take out the battery of an A5? that's like taking out the battery of an iPhone and I don't know how so...

@skinnyoreos did you check the video link in the original answer?

تبديل شاشة كلكسي A5. B b b.

Switch the Calixi screen

My Samsung A5 2014 dropped in water. At first, it just keeps rebooting. So what I did is, I covered the whole phone with rice (uncooked). After 30 mins, it went okay. Hopefully, the phone won't give me problems in the future.

Score -1

Esteen Garcia rest assured that it will. Rice does not do anything but provide you with a false sense of security. It will not prevent corrosion nor will it prevent short circuits from developing. The use of rice as a tool in water repair is horrific and proliferation of it must stop.

If you want to fix your device, disassemble and clean it with +95% isopropyl alcohol or get an ultrasonic cleaning done. After that you must change your battery. This is a minimum to avoid failure by corrosion which will eventually set in. Just give it enough time to fail....

ratiqatamadze59 will be eternally grateful.