Repair guides and teardowns for many Samsung older cell phones. This category is for phones not using an Android or Windows operating system.

How can I unlock a Samsung SGH-a727 phone?

what is the unlock code for this phone?

this is not a repair related question

the unlock code for the phone is unique - so nobody could tell you this. you can try to use a turbosim, buy an overpriced unlock code or try to use samsung rocker (datacable needed). anyhow - this is repair related page, that what you are searching for isn't here.

serach for "samsung rocker" in your preferred search engine and you should find it fast

+ if he messes it up does it become a repair question?

I would upvote you twice if I could, One for the answer, and the second for the comment below!!!

as we like to say in bavaria: "passt scho" (is there something like a deep south version of "it's ok" ?? (and no, i don't mean something in spanish - you don't have to go that deep into the south)

+ Ralph

What is your mobile model? Whether it is gsm or cdma?

If it is a gsm mobile, you can unlock your mobile using the unlocking code.I found the unlocking service for all mobiles here www.onlinegsmunlock.com @ cheap price. If you need get it from this provider.

yup you can get it online

eastwind2 will be eternally grateful.