The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Do I replace LCD or front screen panel or both?

Hello, I need help.

Awhile back I dropped my iPhone 5C and the screen is cracked.The top part where the camera is has been removed and the screen has just recently stopped working. There are colored lines when trying to turn on and different colored squares at the bottom of the screen. I need to know if i should replace the LCD screen. Or disassemble the front screen panel and fix it. Also include links for me to choose the best screen replacement.

Thank you all!

Most Helpful Answer

The LCD and the top glass are fused in the 5c. Go to the iFixit store and buy an iPhone 5c display assembly, with or without tools--up to you.

jessa

Alex will be eternally grateful.