phone is still searching with or without sim.

This is not working for me. I using iPhone5s. Kindly help me pls. what is that sim code.My Date/time is correctly only. But still i have this problem. My phone is still searching with or without sim. Is it a hardware problem nor software? Kindly guide me. And i also tried my sim with other phone its working cool. And other sim is not working in my phone. So i guess sim is in good condition.

Most Helpful Answer

Try a simple thing first, put the SIM in, and reboot by pressing Power Button + Home Button together for ~

12 seconds. Any change?

If not, when did this happen? Did you buy the iPhone in this state? Did it happen after a drop? Liquid damage? Repair? What have you tried? You'll need to specify those to get help.

Santhosh Damodharan will be eternally grateful.