Buy a screen without tools

I'd like to buy a screen assembly for my cracked iphone 5s 16gb. I already have the tools that come in the kit and I cannot find the screen sold without the kit. Can you tell me if you can just sell the screen and no plunger, screw driver etc?

iFixit sell the screen assembly with or without tools and small parts (small parts such as the front camera assembly, earpiece speaker, and the LCD shield plate).

Here's the link to the screen with small parts.

And here's the link to the screen without the small parts.

When you choose to buy any of those, you'll find 2 options at the bottom, which you can tick: kit with tool, or just the screen.

iPhone 5s LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly Image
iPhone 5s LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

DBXStore is a retail store ,you can buy all the phone parts,with or without small parts, with logo or without logo

Rob Luciano will be eternally grateful.