The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Why won't my iPhone 5c turn on?

I dropped my phone but at a very short distance and it wouldn't turn on. I have dropped it before and the screen pops out and my glass is a little loose because of dropping it But nothing major has happened.

I have tried resetting it but nothing happens. When I charge it, it vibrates every 5 seconds but there is still nothing on my phone. My phone gets very warm and I don't know what to do! Please help!

You most probably ruined your screen with this last drop. Follow the iFixit guide for iPhone 5C display assembly replacement to put in a new screen. That guide also has the links to the needed parts and tools if you wish.

Use that guide to first reseat the screen cable connectors, then hard reboot (press & hold Power Button + Home Button together for ~12 seconds) your phone. Next would be to try a new display.

Jacqueline balsiger will be eternally grateful.