Guides and support for various TV brands and styles.

Sony Bravia 32 inch LCD KLV-32EX400 display panel cost in India

Can any one help me fixing vertical, Horizontal lines and ghost image(double image) on my Sony bravia 32 inch LCD TV. Is it possible to repair it instead of replacing the panel. The panel in India costs around 12500INR. Please help me resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Naga Suman

Naga Suman, post an image of what your screen looks like. this could be as simple as bad capacitors on the power board, or a bad T-con board right up to as bad as a TAB failure on your panel.

My Sony 32bx350 lcd tv's picture jumpy.....flickering...the servicemen told me its panel has to change and its cost abt 12000.....I think the panel has no problem. May be some little issue in main board or t-con board. Anybody can answer what will be the problem.

I too face the same issue all of sudden while watching suddenly double images came, my 32 EX400 same model TV has the double image issue which we bought in 2010. When the service guy visited he said display gone we need to change the display and it costs around 13K with one year warranty. Don't know why such a big brand Sony has such type of issues without any repairing just replacing...

Regards,

Gauri

My complaint#37092766 from PUNE INDIA

In normal models sony uses samsung panel or lg panel. The failure rate of samsung panels are very high, That is the problem. The problem is with its internal crystal leakage or with bonding. In some cases it is possible to repair, but it required bonding machines and same CAF

In my case the upper layer of LCD seems to be whitish and there is wrinkles all around the panel also.on the bottom portion a white patches is visible and it is also hiding the picture a lot. I mean if I say the LCD has two layers the inner most layer is showing the picture correct and the upper layer is becoming faulty. How do I rectify this problem.should I have to replace the whole panel or the upper layer can be changed. Vijay,Ranchi

Naga Suman double images, ghost images and horizontal lines are usually caused be failed gate drivers and/or gate tab bond failure. For a repair you will need to find the right schematic for the LCD panel. It will not be in the TV's service manual. To start looking for that you will need to get all the data from the label on the back of your panel. Since this information is not readily available it will be very difficult to repair it. That is the reason for replacements of the panel. Something that looks similar to this

is caused by a faulty gate driver. It has nothing do it with the "plastic shield" on the LCD

Sony bravia lcd 32 inch tv is in repair condition....there is a problem in display...so how much cost for repairing that

The same display problem is in my sony ex300 lcd tv.

The same display panel problem is in my Sony 48 inch TV .So how much cost for repairing

I purchased Sony Bravia TV 32 inch in 2014. There was 5 times red blinking. Informed by Service Centre that Display panel which is costing Rs12 k need to replace. Further shocking am informed Display panel is not available with them or centre abroad. Very shocking for me. Can anybody advise me availability of display panel outside Sony

Repairing...is waste....myself cheated by Sulekha .com.s technician.. Thirunavkarsu taken ₹1500/= in the name of spares...on goodwill & human faith gave without any receipts... it's already one month over not replying or picking up my repeated calls

Most Helpful Answer

You have to replace the plastic shield on the LCD panel.the LCD itself is good.

Sony bravia 32 lcd model KVL 32 BX 35A PANEL COST ?HOW CAN I GET ?

Sony Bravia KLV-32R512C screen seems cracked. Can anyone tell me to fix this? If it needs replacement, then where it will be available? What is the cost for new display panel?

@kistnen please tell me how to remove plastic shield?

@kistnen

this is not anything related to any "plastic shield"! You answer is wrong and misleading.

It sounds like the connection from the LCD screen to the main board isn't quite right. Unplug the device from power. Watch this video until about 2:10, which should help you remove the back cover from the television. Then, check the main board-screen connection and make sure it is secure. Also, check for any bent pins on the connector itself.

my soni braviya 32 inc Lcd panels is white

how much price in Replec ment cost??

This is the problem lcd tv it doesn't not fix at all. Only dancing and doubleing images are shown and also horizontal lines are running on display screen. Please any one have book of lcd penal repairing guide book help me about this topic. How to short out these problems?

Can anyone suggest what is the issue. See left bottom side for a blurry white patch coming on screen.

I required mother board of of klv 40 nx5000

Naga Suman will be eternally grateful.