SONOS PLAY 5 is the original, bigger room, bigger sound, all-in-one Sonos music player.

Can't play purchased Audible audiobook on Sonos

I have a lot of audiobooks purchased from Audible.com. However, I found I could't play these aa/aax files on my sonos very well. I have asked the support man, and was told that the Audible files were DRM protected. How can I remove the DRM and make these audiobooks playable on my sonos? Is there anyone can help me?

Lost ability about december 2015 super frustrating. fight betweem amazon (who bought audible a while back) and sonos. Amazon wants to control the market and push people towards Alexa system!!! dont upgrade and you will be golden. Upgrade and you get DOWNGRADED

Hi, you can try a 3rd party application called TunesKit Audiobook Converter. It can bypass the audible DRM with fast speed and convert Audible aa/aax files to common MP3 format. Then it's easy to play the Audible audiobook on your Sonos.

http://www.tuneskit.com/audiobook-tips/c...

I just met the same problem with you. But luckily, I found a solution on Google to remove the DRM from Audible audiobooks by converting the AA files to DRM-free MP3. And then you can transfer your Audible audiobooks to Sonos and enjoy on it.

dreal will be eternally grateful.