7.9 inch display iPad Mini, with 16, 32, or 64 GB of storage.

Big problem with "rainbow" on iPad mini screens

Hi friends,

I have a big problem with ipad mini touch screens, it seems like there is a rainbow on the screen... i have used 4 diferent supplyers, and all has this problem from time to time. What couses this problem? and is there anything i can do to prevent it?

This is a known issue and you do have to look for it. I just ordered four mini digitizers from 4 different suppliers (including iFixit) for a comparison of mini digitizer assembly quality. In the price range of about $43-48 you will find great quality mini digitizer assemblies that are quite close to originals.

In the price range of $30 and below---most are crap.

I Think I have the same Problem. I have sound touch siri but the screen its just colored lines bright to dim and i can barely notice the icons in the backround but its so blurry I have takin it apart and put back together many times. Im thinking i Just got a cheap digitzer?

That looks like the protective screen is still on it. Is that after you peeled off the plastic on the lcd?

hamdenseje will be eternally grateful.