A collection of guides and support to help with washer repair.

Out of balance during spin cycle?

I have a Samsung washing machine, model# WF350ANW/XAA01. It starts out out of balance, during the spin cycle, The tub moves out of the circle all thru the spin cycle. Is there a "fixit" for this, without a repairman?

Was it out of balance when nothing was/is in the spinner?

mine doesn't go off balance when empty

Mine will not spin unless there is some water to float the clothing.

Once drum RPM is up, THEN the pump kicks on.

Depending on settings, it will repeat this rinse/spin/pump sequence.

It is not a Samsung.

Rear Drum with Bearing

If the washer is making a loud noise the rear drum with bearing might need to be replace. On this washer the bearing might not be sold separately, the entire rear drum might have to be replaced. This is a very involved repair and will require disassembling most of the washer. However, the problem is going to get worse very quickly and so either the drum and bearing will need to be replaced or the washing machine.

WF350ANW/XAA01 is a partial model number for a Samsung Washing Machine. To see specific parts for your Washing Machine, please choose your exact model from the list below or choose the model that’s closest.

Samsung Washing Machine Model WF350ANW

Samsung Washing Machine Model WF350ANW/XAA

Samsung Washing Machine Model WF350ANWXAA

It is not the bearing. It is like out of balance, with a bumping noise. Once the drum stops and the load "shifts" and starts again, the bumping sound will happen again.

You can see the drum moving out of alighnment.

I have the same issue. Bill, did you fix it? If so, how?

Same issue replaced new spider arm and both bearing with seal and I'm starting to think it's from worn out shock asoborbers, repair clinic sells them for around 25$ a pcs

Mine has been doing the same since it was new! Have had a Samsung Rep out, took it all apart. Did tests and said that he could find no problem. Now it is out of warranty a year later and Samsung says they will not cover cost for Tech to return and diagnose or try to repair. Even though the machine is like new, I might have to replace. Definitely not a Samsung! We have a model WF42H5000A

Spider arm is broken. Mine would viabrate and not spin fast enough. Also i would get a ND code from corrosion from the spider arm. Metal flakes and grimp would clog the fliter amd jam the pump. After 3 of 4 times doing that it got worst to the point i couldnt fininsh the spin cycle i took the machine apart to see what was causing the viabration and pump to jam up and it was the spider arm was corroded and broken.

Try the easier solutions first before taking apart the washing machine.

1. Remove Shipping Materials

2. Level the Machine

3. Check for Overloading

4. Look for Laundry Caught Below the Tub

To whom it may concern: Samsung Model#WF337AAG/XAA

Vibration of drum just over slow rpm.

The rear balancing ring has gone bad internally. The fluid and/or whatever is inside the ring has turned to a harder chunky material. It still moves around but very slowly and not smoothly. I have replaced the rear balancing ring and my machine is now smooth. I hope this helps.

Bill Copeland will be eternally grateful.