The Ear Force PX22 is a headset designed to provide the user with sound from games, music or movies as well as allow them to communicate through various chat programs. The headset was released by Turtle Beach in September of 2013.

Where is the best place to buy replacement parts?

In case a piece breaks where is the best place to look for a replacement.

I have a pair of Turtle Beach PX24s and for some reason my amplifier is not charging. Can someone please help me fix it?

My amp on my PX24s has a short in the wire makes the sound go haywire

the mini connector in the Ear Force SuperAmp™ broke. I think that the quality of Turtle Beach is bad, since I have heard or read many, many people with some hardware problem... given the high price of the brand, I expected that the items last longer... I am looking now for another better brand, less marketing and better quality

The best place to look for replacement parts is on Turtle Beach's product parts page. You can find cables, amplifiers, headsets, ear cushions, and more here.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/part...

There is also another site I use that finds replacement parts for all types of headphone brands. It's called TheSoundFix.com.

https://www.ifixit.com/Store/iPhone

How does a link to iPhones help at all?

yeahh why are you even here you &&^&^$^ tard

I am trying to find a basic part, the inner plastic rectangular panel that extends from the headband to the earmuff, but not had any luck as of yet

michael nordstrom will be eternally grateful.