Can't recover my iPhone in itunes

My phone is stuck at plug into iTunes logo and when I try to restore/ recover it goes fine till around 60% then its tells me "iphone could not be restored unknown error 1" it has never been jail braked , also couldn't get it into DFU mode.. help please

To recover your iPhone from iTunes backup, you can try pro iPhone data recovery program, which allows you to easily get back the lost files from iPhone as long as your iPhone has not been broken into pieces. All files can be well supported including contacts, messages, photos, music, reminders and many more.

1. Make sure your iTunes is the latest version,

2. Use apple geniune usb cable.

3. Try to plug the cable to the backward port of your computer. Keep a good connection between your iPhone and your computer.

4. Reboot your computer or use another computer.

Many problems will probably lead your iPhone stuck in recovery mode. Just hold on your power and home together for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo on the screen. Then release the power button but still press the home button down. Open your iTunes and go after the caption.

Get the details in this tutorial about how to recover stuck iPhone.

nicolaihaalandiversen will be eternally grateful.