iPhone 5s touch screen IC

Am trying to fix a waterdamaged 5S, got everything working expect the touch screen.

The screen is tested and works fine, i have cleaned the phone thrice with alcohol

I assmue the the touch IC is broken,

So my question is, where is it located - is it replaceable ?

yes, your are, if u need the touch IC, can buy in partsifixit.

Sami420, that would be the Broadcom BCM5976. Check step 13 of this guide. It is a BGA IC and will need to be replaced through a reball method. For that you need special equipment as well as very strong skills.

I threw a motherboard from another iPhone into the it and the costumer was very happy as his phone was only days old :)

Are you sure that the touch IC was bad? It could be any number of other issues near the digitizer connector. I was just working on a 5 the other day and one of the 0 ohm resisters (super tiny) was missing and power was not getting to the digitizer.

Sami420 will be eternally grateful.