Should I repair or buy a new one?
I have seen a lot questions here but my case is a bit different.
First thing first:
I've upgraded my MacBook Pro 13" from 2 GB to 8 GB about 3-4 years ago. After that I the upgraded OS to Mavericks I found out most of the time with my daily usage my RAM is not enough and I need to use RAM cleaner for years to keep me workable.
I'm constantly cleaning my Mac memory and removed unused background apps but it doesn't seem to help much. I saw applications starting to getting slow a bit. Some apps consuming process very scary.
Here my systems specs:
- Processor 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
- Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB
- Serial Number ---166D
- Running OS-X 10.9.4 (13E28)
- My HDD is 500 GB and I have only 98 GB left
Here is my question:
- Should I fix this MacBook Pro (if fix which part should I replace or repair.
- Buy a new one. Between iMac or MacBook Pro?
Is this a good question?