Gave my MacBook Pro a cuppa.
Gave my macbook pro a cuppa.. Dried it all out and got it to start up however..
1) won't power up from power button when this happens my magsafe light is bright green and orange when charging and it shows percentage in battery the only way it will boot is by disconnecting battery, holding in power button for 5 seconds and re connecting the magsafe woohoo starts up and runs great but as soon as its shut down same issue..
So I tried a SMC reset brilliant powers on and off by my on and off button but oh dear magsafe light very dim, battery not charging no percentage showing in battery and the fan is running like crazy..
Any ideas? Pls help if I can avoid this going into Apple that would be great!!
Is this a good question?