Model number NX785QC8G, released in 2014. RK3188 Quad core ARM Cortex A9/1.6GHz Processor, 1GB DDR RAM.

Why are my pictures blurry?

When I open the camera application, the image will not focus. After I take the picture it is still not clear.

Most Helpful Answer

The camera lens could be dirty and may need to be cleaned. Clean the lens with a cloth to remove smudges or dirt. If that doesn't work, take the back cover off and clean the inside of the lens and the actual camera itself. Be careful doing this so you don't scratch the lens. If the images are still coming out blurry, you may need to replace the camera.

I've had this problem with my camera for a while now if you stay really still and don't move for at least 10 seconds after you take the picture sometimes it comes out clear. I've had a total of 11 clear images in a total of 5 months of having this tablet.

Zeke will be eternally grateful.