Repair and disassembly guides for Netgear routers.

Why netgear range extender is not working?

I bought a Netgear WNDR3400v2 to replace my older router. My netgear wifi extender suddenly won't pick up the connection of the new router! I'm sure there's something I'm doing wrong but what? None of the devices in the house will connect to the extender.

i am having the same issue.. please help

Reset the extender using the reset key at the back of your extender .

Reconfigure the range extender and check your modem for internet connection . for more Steps Visit https://fixingblog.com/setup-netgear-ran... see if that helps you

Most Helpful Answer

What is it hooked up to, Mac or PC? Did you install the new software for this model or are you using the old software?

The wireless router should be connected to the power source. When you wait for 60 seconds or so, the router will probably be entirely working.

• The wireless router and the personal computer need to be connected through an Ethernet cable.

• To be able to logon to the router, you should use your own web browser. Once you start the web browser, type the default IP in the address bar. You can find the IP of the wireless router in the documentation provided by the maker. Generally in most of the conditions, the wireless router IP can be 192.168.2.1, 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.l

kathleendevone will be eternally grateful.