Repair and disassembly guides for Netgear routers.

Question Closed

Why netgear range extender is not working?

I bought a Netgear WNDR3400v2 to replace my older router. My netgear wifi extender suddenly won't pick up the connection of the new router! I'm sure there's something I'm doing wrong but what? None of the devices in the house will connect to the extender.

i am having the same issue.. please help

Reset the extender using the reset key at the back of your extender .

Reconfigure the range extender and check your modem for internet connection . for more Steps Visit https://fixingblog.com/setup-netgear-ran... see if that helps you

If you are trying to install your extender for the very firs time you have to place your extender near to your router.

http://www.mywifiext.xyz

Get free problem diagnostics of all issues related to New Extender Setup, NETGEAR Genie Setup, Mywifiext.net Login/Setup or other NETGEAR devices setup on toll-free . Or fill in the form given below to reach out to us. We will respond you as soon as possible. via https://mywifiexte.net

iPhone X Fix Kits

Warranty up? No worries, we’ve got the fix.

iPhone X Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

What is it hooked up to, Mac or PC? Did you install the new software for this model or are you using the old software?

If you are having difficulty with your Netgear Extender i’ll suggest you for the actual setup you need to plug the Extender near to the Router and once light will be green on the extender then press the (WPS) button on both extender and router at the same time and wait for 1-2 minutes and it will show you all green light at the front that means its working.

The wireless router should be connected to the power source. When you wait for 60 seconds or so, the router will probably be entirely working.

• The wireless router and the personal computer need to be connected through an Ethernet cable.

• To be able to logon to the router, you should use your own web browser. Once you start the web browser, type the default IP in the address bar. You can find the IP of the wireless router in the documentation provided by the maker. Generally in most of the conditions, the wireless router IP can be 192.168.2.1, 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.l

I want to suggest you, kindly check your extender, Is there any hardware damage, it cause to '''netgear extender stop working'''. Reset your extender

Verify netgear extender connected with router.

Antennas connected properly