2.0GHz, 2.3GHz, or 2.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz) with 6MB shared L3 cache.

Can't recover Data from formatted internal hard drive

Hello every one,

I doubt that i'm gonna get an answer for my question but i feel i'm totally lost.

i've made a mistake, i formatted my hard drive so it tended to lost all my Data. The problem is tried many softwares to recover my data but didn't work out i even tried Remove Recover i paid 200$ for that but didn't work.

My question is how can i recover my Data it's very very important to me all my carrer is their. Please,please, please pleas, plea, ple, pl, p............Help?

A few questions for info:

Can you plug the hard drive to a PC?

Have you done a Low Level Format or just a regular format? (if you dont know, probably regular)

I managed once to recover data by making a whole drive clone of the HDD and extracting that clone somewhere else.

I used Acronis software from a CD.

You boot the cd, make a clone of the HDD(Hard drive) to another pluged HDD, preferebly much larger than the cloned one, and Hope.

It wont recover whole data but it worth a try.

Thanks so much, as you said it worth a try.

bilel bilel will be eternally grateful.