The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Screen has gone 'Plaid' and Headphones don't work. Repair needs?

I cracked my phone and It is really bad. At first it was okay, but then the pieces of glass began to fall out of the bottom left corner. That was when my Headphones stopped working, and would only work if I held onto it really tight. Then, my friend dropped it and the screen went 'Plaid' and no longer responds to touch. What needs Repairing? Any cheap recommended places? Pleas help! Super urgent.

Ms Kurai, at least the front panel display assembly needs replacing. Get the complete assembly, which includes the digitizer and the LCD. For your audio jack, you would need to replace the lightning connector. Here are the guides to work on your phone. As for "cheap Places", there are plenty of those on Amazon and ebay, but for quality places I'd stick with this place.

Ms Kurai will be eternally grateful.