Repair guides and support for wired or wireless devices that provide internet connectivity.

Why isn't my Belkin Range Extender working?

after long time having issue with connectivity and speed issue i git a new belkin range extender and now it is not working . its just 1 month old help

not working my belkin range ,what should i do?

range extender is a plug-and-play device after setup. First connect your computer with range extender with a cable then open the default gateway IP in your browser and now put your router name and password and you will get Belkin range extender extended network as you want for more contact belkin . i hope that works for you thanks

i think this Can Be a Easy Fix Cause last Night i had the same issue with my belkin extender . Just Reset Your Belkin Range Extender And Setup it Again Like Its a New Device. Since its a Plug and Play Device it Will Work . Follow This Link Belkin.range

See if this Helps You Solve the Issue

make sure you have placed your belkin range extender in the network area. also you should try to restart your range extender, router and modem. for more information, you may visit: why is my belkin range extender blinking orange

i this you should hard reset the range extender . make sure you have power pluged on when you are resetting the belkin range extender . and try to put password and try to extend the network . thanks

So, in other words?

This is How You Should Fix it .

Reset the Extender , Perform the Power Cycle And Reconfigure All the settings from Start . Checkout Full Guide https://goo.gl/Vky3Yv .

keven will be eternally grateful.