Repair guides and support for wired or wireless devices that provide internet connectivity.

Why isn't my Belkin Range Extender working?

after long time having issue with connectivity and speed issue i git a new belkin range extender and now it is not working . its just 1 month old help

not working my belkin range ,what should i do?

range extender is a plug-and-play device after setup. First connect your computer with range extender with a cable then open the default gateway IP in your browser and now put your router name and password and you will get Belkin range extender extended network as you want for more contact belkin . i hope that works for you thanks

i think this Can Be a Easy Fix Cause last Night i had the same issue with my belkin extender . Just Reset Your Belkin Range Extender And Setup it Again Like Its a New Device. Since its a Plug and Play Device it Will Work . Follow This Link Belkin.range

See if this Helps You Solve the Issue

This is How You Should Fix it .

Reset the Extender , Perform the Power Cycle And Reconfigure All the settings from Start . Checkout Full Guide https://goo.gl/Vky3Yv .

If you have a Belkin range extender Which troubles you in terms of Connectivity and Connection then I am going to suggest you some simple

steps that really works

step 1: Restart Your Main Wireless Router And Modem

step 2: Now Turn Off Your Belkin Range Extender And Wait For 20 seconds.

steps 3: Please Plug Your Extender Back To Power Outlet.

step 4: Make Sure All Lights Are Blinking On Router And You Have the Internet to your Router

read more Belkin.range setup

I think You haven't failed until you quit trying.

I believe this will helps you

Try to reset your belkin extender. Once you successfully reset Try to put one - two drops of salt water on the extender plug. Many people think that this will not work. But I already tried this solution and it worked properly for me. Also check this belkin extender tutorial. If this method also does not work, try to connect your extender with another router, may be there can be some router problem. So use another router. And these are the only two solutions which worked for me. If still extender also does not go to service centre and claim new device.

Make sure your belkin range extender is presented in the good wifi range. if not ?

also you should try to reset your range extender and setup it once again. it will start working fine.

keven will be eternally grateful.