Dect 6.0 cordless phone system with answering system and caller identification. Repair for this device requires only common tools.

My phone will not charge and I just replaced the battery?

I just replaced the battery on my phone, but the handset still will not charge. I'm not really sure what to do now. Do I have to buy a new handset?

You should not have to buy a new handset. If replacing the battery did not work, you can try to buy a new AC power cord. To order a new cord, you can either call the Uniden parts department at 800-554-3988 or order it here online. You can check our troubleshooting page for more information.

problem is of the three provided chargers, they all charge only one of the units, the other two do not charge at all, defect probucts for sure

I notice mind was a problem with the handset sitting to far back, I place some paper folded up behind and they charged.

Hanna Daher will be eternally grateful.