Samsung's 5th-generation Android-based Galaxy smartphone was released April 11, 2014. Improvements to the phone include a fingerprint scanner, updated camera, larger display, and water resistance. It is available in four different colors; black, blue, white, and copper.

Why can't I see my texts I'm sending

I type in my text message and hit send and it disappears and does not show on the screen but the recipient gets it, can you tell me what's wrong?

I'm having the same problem. Also when this started I also lost my emotions

Most Helpful Answer

fix your time or your time zone that will take care of the problem

good job!!! worked for me. thank you

that's another thing my time zone changes automatically - i have had to change several different times.

I had to uncheck Automatic Time Zone and choose it manually. WORKED!! :) Much appreciated.

thanks! that worked!

It worked for me too! Each time I sent a text it would show the very last text not the one I'd typed but now it's working perfectly now I set the time manually. Thanks so much! xxx

Try asking Samsung or your Provider. This is not a hardware-related question.

I hit something that had a mask on it for private browsing, I think, Now everything disappears, Where will I find that little blue square with the half face mask?

My phone just started doing the same thig today - I do not use my phone allot - i have hardly any apps- my phone was on the night stand, it says i have 5 new text messages and the nothing shows up. Also when i send a text message it just dispears and the privious text that was sent to me glitches or moves and then my disappears - I called my friend to confirm they recieved my text and they are but i cant see anything. ?

Me to just started doing it today.

I also have the same problem. My Samsung J2 (2016) sents SMS but there is no record where it has been sent. It keeps on sending as and when it desires. I am unable to find what message and to whom it was sent.

H.P.Agrawal

burrichter237 will be eternally grateful.