The Samsung Galaxy Note II is a smartphone noted for its combination of a large display and software optimized for an integral self-storing stylus.

Why my phone is not turning on?

my phone is not switching on.

it is only showing samsung logo, when i switch it on. i have tried by replacing a new battery but the result is same.

it is switching off and on but not actually getting on,only samsung logo is flashing on my screen.

i don't want it to be formatted because the internal memory has my important data.

please help me out.

Cheers

It's most likely the problem of software, your phone can't get into the system. You can try to reroot your phone.If still can't solve the problem, you need to sent the phone to check the motherboard.

i reroot/reboot it already,but that's also not responding.

i just want to save my data anyhow.

how can i save it or back up i now?

Based on your description, it is recommended that you try to follow the following steps:

1. Clean the connecttion of the battery and the phone and see if corrupted(in this case will cause poor contact)

2. Remove the SD card and shut down the SIM card, then Power On (SD card and SIM card is bad)

3. Replace the battery (if battery aging or corrupted),you can search http://www.iboxfix.com/battery-replaceme...

shrutiaries25 will be eternally grateful.