Samsung's 5th-generation Android-based Galaxy smartphone was released April 11, 2014. Improvements to the phone include a fingerprint scanner, updated camera, larger display, and water resistance. It is available in four different colors; black, blue, white, and copper.

Why can't I delete my photo's?

I'm trying to delete photo's that I accidentally uploaded but now my phone is saying "unable to delete." How can I delete these photo's since I don't want them on my phone?

Most Helpful Answer

Recommended from online:

Go into Settings----->Accounts and Sync---->Tap Google----->Uncheck "Sync Picasa Web Albums".

Go into Settings----->Application Manager---->"All" tab----->Find Gallery and tap "Clear Data"

I think your next step is going into the gallery app and tapping clear data. I believe it will only delete the cache and not your pictures.

I tried it all I could find and never done anything to me until I found this, specially the second line made it finally possible to delete and on two different places. Deleted it all and completely to make sure Data and Cache as well, now it can start normal again and room is more now too for new stuff.Anything else is on my PC anyway so nothing really got lost at all but gained it all

by the way, I did it on Samsung galaxy II plus

I has same problem and pulled me and then realised if you go into tools click on my files and then images and if you delete them from there they won't show up on youre gallery x

iam not able to delete my unwanted photos and videos it's coming failed to delete what I can do tel me please it's samsang galaxy J5 phone

It may be helpful to update your phone. You can do this by searching for update' in settings or you can go into settings, then tap updates at the bottom and then manual updates.

I have this problem too. I want all pics in my gallery deleted now.show me how to fix

I do not want the pics I n my gallery, so I can have space for good pics.? HOW SO I DELETE THEM? NOne OF THEM ARE QUALITY PICS.

.

Julie will be eternally grateful.