White lines going through the display?

I have already power cycled the phone. I have also unplugged and reconnected the the connecters. I don't know what else to do.

Thank You

EDIT: I think the white lines are there because the person who's iPhone I am fixing previously got it fixed by someone else. My guess is the other person did not use a good part and now there are white lines.

Most Helpful Answer

Go to apple phone is still under warranty

I think the white lines are there because the person who's iPhone I am fixing previously got it fixed by someone else. My guess is the other person did not use a good part and now there are white lines.

Will apple be able to tell if the part is fake?

The white lines are normally caused by the digitizer connector first try the another screen or the old one if the LCD is still good it you have the same problem I would say it's the digitizer connector, cleaning it with alcohol, if it is damaged then you will need to have a new soldered on.

BenKalman will be eternally grateful.