The NutriBullet by the makers of Magic Bullet is a personal blender that is self-contained and simple to use. It includes an electric blender base with a number of attachments for the user and offers a healthy alternative to blending food by breaking down ingredients in their most nutritious states.

Why has my nutribullet stopped working?

My nutribullet was working fine, but then one day the motor sounded like it was working on half speed/low intensity and failed to chop/blend anything. I have given the unit a clean, but to no avail.

always contact the company to verify authenticity of the unit.

unit was kept very clean it just stop working please advice

Bought unit on Jan 8, 2017, used 2 times and completely stopped working.

The nutri bullet stop working and when i try to re start it I just have a blue light ! What to do ? thanks for your help

My nutri bullet has been working fine since we started using it about 6 months ago and then suddenly it kind of stopped. The motor sounds strained and the rotor blades are spinning any more. No rhyme nor reason. No idea what to do now and need this desperately as my daughter is very sick and literally the only foods I can get in her I make with the nutri bullet. Desperate for help. Is there a service center here in Bangkok?

kate oliver, disassemble it and check the wiring to the motor as well as the thermal fuse. It is possible that you have a shortened wire in the motor winding. Here is a decent video about how to disassemble your NutriBullet.

I left mine .. Went away for a bit- and said a prayer --- and it miraculously started to work again( this was after cleaning, changing the fuse and a LOT of worrying .. ) I use mu appliance approx 3-4 X day (7xdays a week!!)

I use mine 7 days a week and it was working perfectly last night. I went to go answer the door and when I returned, it had stopped working. Not sure how to fix it.

Check the manufacturer's warranty before disassembling it. You could void the warranty and be inelligible for a replacement or refund.

Check the tabs on the cup you're using. One of the tabs broke off of one of our cups and we thought the Nutribullet was broken. Once we tried a new cup it worked fine.

Got a new Nutribullet Lean and did the first shake which leaked everwhere.. I made a mistake of putting the Nutribullet in water as I washed .. then I left it to dry.. When I came back I tried starting it.. It does not start again

Any hope?

kate oliver will be eternally grateful.