iPhone 5 clock freezing after screenlock

Hello there,

I've bought iPhone 5 used, and everytime when I lock the screen time freezes. After I have to fix it when I connect it to wifi, even if I'm connected, I have to recconect to get fixed. I've tried with Automaticaly set date and time, manual and no results... I think it may be hardware issue ?

Give the phone a fresh install of the os

My iPhone 5 has problem blotueth and clock help me please

I have the same issue with an Iphone 5C.

Clock freezes, bluetooth does not turn ON (always spinning)

Wifi drops constantly.

I noticed that when I set the clock manually and turn the WiIF Off the clock started working fine.

I also have this problem, only worls the same way.... Did you get a solution?

I have the same problem with my iPhone 5. I've tried restoring as a new phone and been through every possible setup solution with Apple to no avail. The phone was an express replacement from Apple while it was still under Apple Care Plus but now that it is off warranty they won't do anything for me but another express replacement for $350.00... Not sure if that's the way to go? I would really like to find a solution to this problem myself, if I can but am still researching. It seems to be related to a hardware problem as I also have a wifi connection that is dropping continuously and the Bluetooth connection is very tempermental if it works at all. I have also tried it with the wifi off and set date time manually and this also did not work. The phone just goes back to the time it was set to once the phone is locked. It starts to keep time once the phone is unlocked but it always returns to the date & time it was manually set to. This makes the phone very miserable to live with. What hardware issue could possibly cause all of these problems?

WiFi chip needs to be change.

Dimitar will be eternally grateful.