The Nokia Lumia 720 is a Windows Phone 8 device manufactured by Nokia. It was released in April 2013.

Microphone is not working

Hi, I have some problem with the microphone of lumia 720, some time it works and some time does not.

If it does not work and i will hit it will my palm, then it starts working, but again stops working after some time.

Is there any loose connection.

Or please help me out to fix this ?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Most Helpful Answer

Many people have been experiencing this same issue after the 8.1 Cyan update. Did you receive this update lately? This is a software issue and I have not seen a proper fix for this at the moment. Although there may be one that I haven't heard of.

If you have not received that update then I would assume that you may have a loose connection. The only way to tell is to open up the phone and check it connections. If the connections look fine then I would think it would be a software problem.

Himanshu will be eternally grateful.