The Roomba 650 is a Fourth Generation robotic vacuum released by iRobot in August 2012. This device is hand-free and is programmed to clean our homes. With little manual operation needed, this robot have revolutionized house cleaning.

How do I replace the side brush motor on my Roomba 650?

The side brush on my Roomba 650 no longer spins, but drags along the floor with the Roomba. I think the motor could be broken, but am not sure how to fix it.

Roomba 650 is not bad, i mean its cleaning performance is superior. But i think its time to change your Roomba 650. You may choose Roomba 880, which is highly durable. I have one Roomba 880 model. I choose it from this site http://smarthouserobots.com/product_cate... I hope this article will help you

The side brush is most likely not functioning anymore either because debris is preventing it from spinning or the motor has died. Check out this guide on how to replace the motor or see what's wrong. You may find that the motor has died and you need to purchase a new one.

Charles Ward will be eternally grateful.